Re: Removal Request

In a message dated 11/25/00 7:58:57 AM Central Standard Time,
rogers4@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< In that regard, I formally request that the owners of this list remove
Beth
 Arnold from membership.  Her continuing off-topic posts are causing some to
 question their planned attendance at the Midwest Regional Convention in
 Peoria next summer.  Ms Arnold seems unable to separate her
 personal/political agenda from the purposes of this forum.  I fear being
 subjected to the same kind of barrage in Peoria.

 Floyd M. Rogers, Editor
 Northern Illinois Hosta Society >>

Oh please give it a rest! Beth is just expressing her point of view on
politics as are some of the rest of us. Even though I disagree with her on
almost all the political issues, I respect and support her right to express
her opinion. She has done it in a civil manner as many of us have done
concerning the election and various political issues.
   How could one be afraid of someone who obviously has such a conservative
moral character such as herself? Plus I never met someone who loves hostas
that I should be afraid of!
   I am puzzled about people getting irritated on e-mail forums. Heck we all
have a DELETE key.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road
                New Franken, WI. 54229