From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Chick
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 8:51 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: LABEL MAKERS

I don't know if they have a web site.  They work through distributors
depending on
the area of the country.  I don't know if they sell to the general public or
what
their minimum order is, but most things are sold in units of thousands.

Chick

--
Andrew Lietzow, Plantsman            http://hostahaven.com
HostaHaven.com                       mailto:andrewl@hostahaven.com