From: KateKlass@aol.com <KateKlass@aol.com>
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Date: Saturday, November 25, 2000 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: Removal Request

In a message dated 11/25/00 7:58:57 AM Central Standard Time,
rogers4@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< In that regard, I formally request that the owners of this list
remove
Beth
Arnold from membership.  Her continuing off-topic posts are causing
some to
question their planned attendance at the Midwest Regional Convention
in
Peoria next summer.  Ms Arnold seems unable to separate her
personal/political agenda from the purposes of this forum.  I fear
being
subjected to the same kind of barrage in Peoria.

Floyd M. Rogers, Editor
Northern Illinois Hosta Society >>

Oh please give it a rest! Beth is just expressing her point of view on
politics as are some of the rest of us. Even though I disagree with
her on
almost all the political issues, I respect and support her right to
express
her opinion. She has done it in a civil manner as many of us have done
concerning the election and various political issues.
   How could one be afraid of someone who obviously has such a
conservative
moral character such as herself? Plus I never met someone who loves
hostas
that I should be afraid of!
   I am puzzled about people getting irritated on e-mail forums. Heck
we all
have a DELETE key.

Solidarity, Katherine A. Klass
                4439 Valhalla Road