Re: Frankly my dear....

>Now you guys know I'm not into censorship, or control, but honestly this has
>gotten a bit ridiculous, and really has gone on long enough. I do believe in
>self control and I wish you folks would exercise it. You are abusing this
>forum and it needs to stop, NOW. This is a hosta forum for god's sake. Go to
>egroups, start a political group and keep on keeping on! Or start an email
>group distribution list. But let's get back to the intent of this forum.

AMEN! I don't care who says what, but I do care where. If I wanted to join
a political discussion list, I would. That's not why I'm here. I loved this
list because I learned so much from it, but all I do lately is delete. And
for those who think there's nothing wrong with using the delete button, I
agree--but when I'm deleting almost all the posts sent to a list, some
thing is wrong. And since the majority of the political posts are from a
few people, I don't think that I'm alone in this.

The last time I spoke up, I was told to start a hosta discussion. Well, I
don't have one to start but that doesn't mean I want to wade through all
this and wait  all the time it takes for my slow slow modem to download
mail only to delete most of it.