Re: Political disscusions

----- Original Message -----
From: <KateKlass@aol.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: Removal Request
*****************
Although the "subject" was surly not Hostas, It was , as Kate has pointed
out, very civil, with a nice bit of kidding, and much more sedate, then some
Hosta discussions I have been involved in in the past.  I believe that if
you go back over the last few months, you will note, that about as much
plant ralated talk as usual ( very little) went on during this couple of
weeks.  You can make the arguement that this dos not matter, but your right
to pursue any endivour is in fact directly related to politics.  ( How many
Host gardeners are there in China? Russia? North Korea?)  I frankly have
enjoyed every related post.
Thanks
Ran