Re: H. clausa questions

Greetings Ran

Just out of curiosity do you know what the specific epithet refers to, it is my understanding that "clausa" loosly translated means "closed" I would have assumed that the species H. clausa is capable of sexual propagation and would therfore need to have flowers that open to allow for pollination and this would seem to be a contradiction.