Re: Talkin' Hostas

lu
our own judy burns had one for running laser labels
just a staandard prog i think, with the special laser addy labels
seems the laser really does burn the ink in (or sumthing) for long term
durability

harry

Cindy Johnson  &  Harry Abel
 we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
http://www.shinkigen.com

cidjohnson@aol.com        shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955