HGTV - Garden Tours

Good Morning Everyone!  I watch very little television but has anyone
watched the above subject in the early morning when gardens are toured.
Canada gardens have been featured for a number of programs now.  This a.m.
it was a place called Old Towne Perennials I believe it was Niagara On the
Lake Ontario.  I rarely pay attention to program names and where they are
broadcasting from because I rarely go back at the same time each day but
this series has been quite interesting.  The above mentioned program
interviewed the garden owner and he mentioned the AHS.  His garden seemed to
be quite extensive, and stated his collection included about 400 varieties.
Maybe some of those from Canada know of this garden and can offer some
comments.  Ran you are close, have you been there?
Beth