Re: Labels & printing technology

Hi Floyd,
That's interesting.  Your experience with the Avery Labels is different than
mine with the Dymo Labels.  I am wondering if the difference in the
technology between laser and thermal is the difference.  The laser is
actually applying toner and them fusing it to the media while the thermal is
simply scorching the special thermal sensitive media.  I'll have to check
into this.

Other than the media, I use the same exact method with markers from EON and
the ones in the shade do perform well.

Andrew L.