RE: Signage

There was an interesting article in a recent trade publication discussing a
tour of garden centers in England this fall.  It went into some depth about
how they spend a ton of money on signage (the silent salesman) and less on
helpful people.  (Relative to U.S garden centers.)

I can testify that signage is a continuing problem for me.  I'm planning to
look into the Economy Label offerings with a view toward 8 1/2 x 11 thin
plastic sheets, laser printable.  I can use Word or MS Publisher and then
laminate them for (some) rigidity.  I suppose I could even investigate using
"sneakernet" to print them on a color laser at Kinko's.  Wonder how the
color would hold up in the sun?

Floyd