Like Ran I have always used closed plastic bags for all my
sowings to
1. keep in the moisture, so there is no need for watering.
2. keep out the gnats or any other contamination.
Lately having too many pots I have filled a tray with say 40 small
pots and instead of bagging each individually I placed the whole
tray inside the clear plastic bag. Most importantis to use sterile
soil , clean pots and clean trays. Domes could do the same trick,
but be aware that the smallest hole or opening will be found by the
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands