Subj: Re: [hostapix]'Lake Superior'M.Chastain/lydell
Date: 12/29/1999 5:56:54 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: ranbl@netsync.net (Ransom Lydell) Reply-to: hostapix@onelist.com To:
hostapix@onelist.com

File: 'Lake Superior'.jpg (81847 bytes) DL Time (50666 bps): < 1 minute

This beautiful plant is four years old. it is growing in 3/4 day sun in
Western NY, and has reached 5' already. It has the longest lasting blooms
(white) of any Hosta I know.Leaves are quite rippled on the edges, and
gray/green. Get's lots of attention in our garden. Registration is
expected this winter.
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749 Bennett Rd.