FALL 2000 HOSTA SEED LIST

Hi All,

I don't want to take away from the OKLAHOMA HOSTA SOCIETIES SEED BANK
donations, but now that it has been posted, it looks like we have very few
seed offerings in common.

If you wish a copy of  JIM'S HOSTAS FALL  2000   HOSTA   SEED   LIST, let me
know, and I will E-mail you one.

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506
319-588-9671

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>