Re: Nematode talk

  • Subject: Re: Nematode talk
  • From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 07:35:17 -0800

Thanks you guys for taking notes at Grewald's presentation.

I've been trying to separate any hosta I find, that has shown signs for treatment. It's been easy with potting everything up. Thank goodness there aren't too many although one is probably more than I need/want.

Anyway, I've saved your posts, thanks again.

Lu

---