Re: Not Again!

  • Subject: Re: Not Again!
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:33:36 -0500

Rockaway, Queens, actually. About a mile from where my mother lives, although she and the rest of my family are all safe.

-Alttara

CBCTPLANT@aol.com wrote:

Everyone,

I have just been called once again, that an American Airlines 767 has crashed at JFK airport.
I am at home and not flying today. I will be in touch more soon.
Thank you all for your prayers!
cb
Carol in CT z6/5