Re: Apples Trees {seeds wanted)

  • Subject: Re: Apples Trees {seeds wanted)
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:19:07 EST

Grandpa Nash,
It is not only you old timers who are thinking about our kids and planting trees.
I know what I get I will not ever see full maturity of....but I still managed to get 5 pines in last year,This year, 12 Arborvida, and Sargent Cherry(for the birds), Japanese lilac, And a Ginko,  Next Year the top of my list is my Varigated Oak.

I am tired of seeing the new neighbors cutting down all these wonderful oaks.

How old do you have to be to be considered an Old timer????
Maybe I qualify.

Paula
Blaine, Mn
Where it is still hitting 60 degrees during the day...