Re: H. Tara--Randy Goodwin

  • Subject: Re: H. Tara--Randy Goodwin
  • From: "Jack Hirsch" <naylorck@olypen.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:24:20 -0800

Hi Hank,
We have been introducing some of Randy's Plants and although there are a couple new ones this year, Tara is not one of them.  A plant of Tara just came in this summer for evaluation and it really does look like a definite but would probably be 2003 before any would be available.
You might give Randy a direct request and see if he could make something happen for you. I will forward your email to him
as I don't like to give out somebody's address without their permission.
Gary & Jack
Naylor Creek Nursery