library statistics

  • Subject: library statistics
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:25:17 -0600

Hi everyone
	For the first time in a month I have caught up with Marvin's pdf files
adding them to the library. I thought this was a good time for a break
and see what the stats for the library are now at close to year end.

1057 Lemke pdf files
8957 total files- Had backup auction files included in other count and
removed them from count.
<!-- 12:25AM 3-12-99 --> library is born
298078 hits, would have been more if library wouldn't have been shut
down for month during busiest time.
200000 hits this year so far.
Probably in the range of 2300 plants listed now.
4535 photos, thought there were more than that.
About 300+ photos to add yet, some a year or better old. If you sent
photos quite a while ago I probably still have them although once my
computer crashed taking a couple of hundred with it.

If you have any new plants to list please send them. These are the ones
especially needed.