Re: He's working on it!

  • Subject: Re: He's working on it!
  • From: Larry McLain <olemacdee@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:39:43 -0800 (PST)

Carol,
This reminds me of one of those science fiction
movies, back in the late fiftys. The Blob, or
something like that. You know, the icky green stuff
that just kept growing and devouring everything in its
path. Has Ran tried a 357? If he does, tell him not to
just shoot the monitor, take out the computer as well.
Come to think of it, being that the printer and
scanner is hard wired to it, they better be taken as
well! Once he's out of ammo, maybe he should load
everything up in his car, don't forget the wiring, and
take it all to the nearest construction site. Borrow
their steam roller, and roll several times. Then go to
where they are pouring concrete, and install as they
did Jimmy Hoffa. It worked on Jimmy, maybe it will
work this time. If you see Ran, tell him its not his
fault. Its just what we all have to put up with, to
ride the super hiway. Larry

HREF="mailto:ranbl@netsync.net";>ranbl@netsync.net</A>