Re: He's working on it! Virus

  • Subject: Re: He's working on it! Virus
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 01:02:11 -0600

Helen wrote:
> Hi Dian & Bob
> Don't necessarily blame your server... Many sites you visit install small
> programs on your computer for collecting data for that purpose.  Also, when
> you log on to a site, the site can retrieve information while you are there
> giving your name, email, isp, etc etc which can then later be used.

HI Helen
	I never blamed my server. Are you talking about cookies. If I didn't
want to download the email I could just use mail2web.com, saves
installing another program. These emails don't take any time at all to
download, just are annoying when you fire up the computer in the morning
and have 20 of them waiting for you.  That is why I mentioned the
outlook filters which my old netscape email doesn't have.
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/