Re: spam from Anne Haywood

  • Subject: Re: spam from Anne Haywood
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:05:18 -0600

Hank Zumach wrote:
> HI All--For the last week or so I have been getting messages every 3-5
> minutes, in groups of about 10 messages, from Anne Haywood, subject
> line is "Startrek Ripoff".  There is a virus attached to each
> message.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Other than blocking the
> messages into my deleted file, is there anything that can be done to
> stop this from continuing?
> Hank Zumach
> Stoddard, WI
Hi Hank
	You might notify the isp where they are coming from. As an example your
email is zumach@execpc.com  If you were to take the first part off you
would have execpc.com   That is where they are coming from and pop that
into a browser to see who they are and email them. Of course this is
yours and it is their's you want to do this to.
		Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/