Re: prepping for winter

  • Subject: Re: prepping for winter
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:50:13 EST

This year the Twin Cities Is working on being in the top five wettest years
in history.
A couple of my gardens in front in the low land have been under water 7 times
during the summer.
I finally had to buy a pump.
Only lost one hosta though...so far.
You would think with all this sand..it would not be a problem. Water table is
so high
the water has no place to go.

Thanks for the tip about the buds..I do recall seeing some as I was pulling
up leaves.
Just hope the rest do ok...