Re: Companion plant

  • Subject: Re: Companion plant
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:20:03 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2002 2:20:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hostahill@Bellsouth.net writes:

> Those darn things are pests.

Hi, George:

I was looking to grow something in addition to the hosta, daylily, and lily
seeds this winter.  I found some large ((~0.25" (diameter) x ~0.75" (length))
OP rhodie seed capsules on 'Scintillation'.  I might try doing that for the
first time as well.