No genetic studies in Hosta??

Glen
I have spend about 5 years studying the genetics of hosta and
report about it in nearly every issue of the hosta society
If you read my articles on how sports can evolve you have most of
the answers, for the questions about the happenings in tc

Moreover, Kevin Vaughn has written many articles on genetics of
hosta in the past and so did I not that long ago, say about the
inheritance of white flowers, blue leaves, yellow leaves etc see also
my article on the genetics of fragrance in hosta in the last journal.
There was my scientific article on ploidychimerae in hosta that of
course you all know about. Two years ago, an extensive scientific
article was written about the nuclear DNA amount of all Hosta
species. Most of you dont know about it as not even the title was
mentioned in the THJ. The AHS seems to think it does not
contribute to " the furthering of the science of hosta"
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands