buy to support fight against BREAST CANCER

  • Subject: buy to support fight against BREAST CANCER
  • From: "Dan & Lu Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:51:13 -0500

I try not to pass these things on, but I recently lost a dear friend to
cancer. She was an amazing gardener and a great lady. I'll miss her humor and
laugh more than anything. So for Ellen, I'm buying lots of M&M's. She'd like
that.

Lu

Pass this on to all of your friends.  There are many women out
there who have breast cancer.  Lets do all we can to support this
cause. New Pink & White M&M's  The makers of M&M candies has
teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to
raise funds through the sale of their new "pink & white" M&M
candies. For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the
makers of M&M(Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation.
 The next time you want a treat, please pick up a bag (now sold
in stores nationwide) b you will be donating to a great cause and
satisfying your sweet tooth.

Please pass on to all your family and friends. -- Thank you.