Re: Fw: Aletris japonica circa 2003 !!!

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Aletris japonica circa 2003 !!!
  • From: JSchw94560@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:02:54 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2003 5:31:58 AM Central Standard Time,
skaggsbv@WORLDNET.ATT.NET writes:

> There are several folks out there that are ( covering costs ) selling Hosta
> seed .   I haven't seen any postings of availability yet this year .    And
> I really don't want to call them to task,,,   But  "  Who's Got Seed " ?

My 2004 Hosta Seed List can be viewed at <A HREF="http://www.jimshostas.com/cgi-bin/catalog/search.pl";>

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz
<A HREF="www.greatriverhostas.com">A TOUR GARDEN for the Midwest Regional Hosta Society 2004 Convention</A> in

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>

Jim's Hostas
11616 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506

One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens</A>