Re: With sadness...

  • Subject: Re: With sadness...
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 23:02:00 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2004 11:32:15 PM Central Standard Time,
HoroRL@aol.com writes:

> They have  reported
> that one of our dearest hosta hybridizers has past away, Eleanor  Lachman.

Hi Rich & All,

She was such a kind, generous person. And what great hostas she gave us. I
shall never forget meeting her for the first time. SO New England, so
down-to-earth, so interesting. I loved her telling me about Robert Frost living just
down the street from her and how much he enjoyed stopping by and admiring their
garden. Hence, H. 'Robert Frost'.
Sorely missed, and much loved.
Thanks Rich for letting us know.