Re: Randy Goodwin Introductons

  • Subject: Re: Randy Goodwin Introductons
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:51:57 EST

In a message dated 11/11/04 5:33:00 PM, wilddog_202@yahoo.com writes:

<< are pictures available for these plants?
--- LemkeIowa@aol.com wrote:

> HostaHolics,
> A updated listing of the hosta introductions of G.
> Randall Goodwill has been
> posted in the Introducers section in the Hosta
> Library,
> http://www.hostalibrary.org/lemke.html
> viva la hosta,

I am working on a collection of pictures from Randy Goodwin's Garden to be in
the December series of pictures in 'Garden Galore.'  We are also trying to
put together a series of pictures of all the hostas that he has introduced. It
would be very interesting to have a picture of each hosta that each originator
introduced.  It would take a lot of 'doen' to put it all together.

Viva la Hosta

Lemke's Database
Marvin 'Mike' Lemke
3615 Davisson Road