Gardens Gaore Series #3

  • Subject: Gardens Gaore Series #3
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:57:08 EST

This morning I added to Gardens Galore the three pictures that I had of Alex
Summers Garden.  You can see I need more pictures of his garden.  If you have
some, please forward them to me so that I might add them to this display

Truisms:    Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?

Happy Thanksgiving,

Mike Lemke