Re: Microwave BOILED Water - See What It Does To Plants, and perhaps, To every life form?

  • Subject: Re: Microwave BOILED Water - See What It Does To Plants, and perhaps, To every life form?
  • From: ALAN LAMMI <lammi@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:05:05 -0800 (PST)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=prodigy.net; s=s1024; t=1290650706; bh=v0PzOPyjYaKf37gJ5/LhGVhJMm9C36AsGv47vHrmFYM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ITr/opxcjCsMRsrUchvTvsCNqnKsxHB41sB7JDeSuT7hhMR7fF6cbCKRr9bwLARk0AZpMYu+Df3P5Nafo1BaivPMbXFdJ4wnxynV+4MOXx7LkWSvBrmV4Z+5yt71+Bkj7mmeuB8Upv+6oWwnJ7xRXBiCFNGJe4aJJ4v2yE9+JPA= s=s1024; d=prodigy.net; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XX32KdwKLfc76rmJp53Hr1HqW5lFovE5SjYgwNxNt3mzbOmf7yfq4sdLG7wiEzU1GCOofrstXocpWX9o/HKsj50ogEHmQxE95b1qYS0j1tQA4Lw/rG19hLu5Il8AmrUSRuFBng/pbrpcF7Ql9ze/U7HCJ4d1MVEuB1g6rbs3OiM=;

The pics did not come thru on this e-mail---any chance you can send them?
This is a great subject---needs to be addressed.

Thanks
Carol Lammi