Re: Microwave BOILED Water - See What It Does To Plants, and perhaps, To every life form?

  • Subject: Re: Microwave BOILED Water - See What It Does To Plants, and perhaps, To every life form?
  • From: "Nancy Irwin" <n.irwin@kipco-online.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:08:34 -0500

Please see the following before  you begin your
debate:
http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave/plants.asp

Nancy
Irwin
www.kipco-online.com
www.CeramicCrafting.com

On
Wed, November 24, 2010 18:28, hostaseed wrote:
> HOSTAPIXER'S ALL,
this off topic! -  But can we debate POINT of this email
> -
anyone - please let us know what you think about the below?

/from Bill <hostaseed alias> Nash in Canada raffi@sympatico.ca

> Subject: Microwave Boiled Water - See What It
Does To Plants, To every
> life form perhaps?

 Microwaved Water - See What It Does To
> Plants

                        Below is a science fair project. In it she
> took filtered water
>                                 and
divided it into two parts.

                The first part she heated to

            boiling in a pan on the stove,

                     and the second part she heated

                   to boiling in a microwave.

             Then after cooling she used the

            water  to water two identical plants

                to see if there would be

        any difference in the growth

    between the normal boiled water

   and the water boiled in a microwave.

       She was thinking that
>                                 the
structure or energy of the water

may be compromised by

microwave.
>                                 As it turned out,
even she was amazed at
> the

    difference.

     (see photo's below)

>       I have  known for years that
the problem with microwaved
>       anything is not the radiation
people used to worry about,
>       It's how it corrupts the DNA
in the food
>       so the body can not recognize it.

   So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself

from the dead food or it eliminates it fast.
>       Think of all
the Mothers heating up milk
>       in these "Safe"
appliances.
>       What about the nurse in Canada that warmed up
blood
>       for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed
them
>       when the blood went in dead.
>       But the
makers say it's safe.
>       Never mind then, keep using them.
>       Ask your Doctor I am sure they will say it's safe too.
>       Proof is in the pictures of living plants dying.

   Remember You are also Living.
>       Take Care.
>
>       FORENSIC RESEARCH DOCUMENT

Prepared By: William P. Kopp
>       A. R. E. C.. Research
Operations
>       Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven
>
>From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German
scientific
> clinical studies,
>       we can no longer
ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens.
>       Based
on this research, we will conclude this article with the

following:

>       1). Continually eating food
processed from a microwave oven
>        causes long term -
permanent - brain damage by "shorting
>       out"
electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or

de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

>       2). The human
body cannot metabolize [break down] the
>       unknown
by-products created in microwaved food..

>       3).
Male and female hormone production is shut down
>       and/or
altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual

 [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food

  is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no

      benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that

     cannot be broken down.

>       6). The minerals in
vegetables are altered into cancerous free
>       radicals when
cooked in microwave ovens.

>       7). Microwaved foods
cause stomach and intestinal
>       cancerous

growths [tumors].
>       This may explain the rapidly
increased
>       rate of colon cancer in America ..
>
>       8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes

      cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
>       9).
Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune

system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum

alterations.

>       10). Eating microwaved food causes
loss of memory,
>       concentration, emotional instability, and
a decrease of
>       intelligence.
>       Have you
tossed out your microwave oven yet?
>       After you throw out
your microwave
>       you can use a toaster oven

as a replacement.
>       It works well for most and is nearly as
quick.

>       SPECIAL DISCLAIMER -- This is a
FORWARDED EMAIL, it is not authored
(hostaseed) Nash raffi@sympatico.ca

>   --
>
> [demime 1.01d
removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of

ATT00001]

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type
image/jpeg which had a name of
> ATT00002]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name
of
> ATT00003]
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an
attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
> ATT00004]
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg
which had a name of
> ATT00005]
>
> [demime 1.01d
removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of

ATT00006]