Re: A New Listserve

In a message dated 11/2/1998 7:20:04 PM Central Standard Time,
hostadocta@MSMS.ORG writes:

 Membership on the robin is a privilege, not an entitlement nor right.  I
 would hope all of our society members will find the policies reasonable and
 remain active members of our robin.  If they are too onerous, we do not
 apologize, as we feel they are reasonable and fair.
Dear Jim.

"The American Hosta Society is an *** organization*** to promote interest in
the genus Hosta[.]"
This appears in every Journal.

Please tell us how the closing of the Robin to all who are interested in the
genus,but who are not members, furthers the mission of the AHS, as printed

Many thanks for a prompt reply,

Clyde Crockett