Re: Which book should I buy?

Thanks for your comments. It looks like I'll get the Schmid book. Luckily
I'll get a discount through my botany club.

BTW, in case you don't know, Timber Press will give discounts to
educational type organizations for orders with a minimum of 10 books. Call
them at 1-800-327-5680.

If anybody knows of other publishers that offer similar discounts, please
post the information on this list. It wouldn'tt be too off topic -- as long
as they sell Hosta books ;-)

Debby Shanahan, Syracuse, NY
53 days of sun/year, 120-day growing season
36" precipitation equiv/year
Min temp minus 20 F -- Good snow cover
NARGS Adirondack Chapter newsletter editor