Hosta Gardens with Ponds

One of the additions to my garden area next spring will be a garden pond.. I
dug a sort of "Test Pond" this year - not too deep and not to big - and to it
I added gold fish and water plants.. It made a beautiful addition to the
garden with the sound of running water and all.. So next year, it will be much
larger (this alone proves it was a roaring success because my wife suggested I
make it bigger) and I already have a 12" Koi swimming around my aquarium in my
basement just waiting to be my first inhabitant of the new pond..  Now the
reason I write...  If any of you are planning to build a pond and are thinking
of using a flexible rubber liner, I have learned how to get the most...and the
best.... for your money.  If you are interested in hearing what I've learned,
write me at RonnieEA@aol.com - I may have some ideas for you !