CD Writers for Plant Images

I'd like some recommendations of what I should purchase for a CD Writer---one
that would "burn" my images of hostas and shadegarden plants the easiest and
best way. Some of my images of plants have been put on floppies;the rest are
on files in my computer.

Any info would be appreciated.

TY!

Clyde Crockett z5  Indianapolis IN <ccredux@aol.com>