Re: CD Writers for Plant Images

make sure when you buy a cd writer, you invest the extra money and buy a 4x
writer instead of the usual 2x. the speed in incredible. unless you have more
time on your hands than i do. also look for rebate specials from com-usa or
another store. it makes the purchase of cdr's very afordable.
hope this helped.
i own a memorex, hi-val is good too. hp is not that easy to do.(hewlett-packard)
tom