Re: Hello

Good afternoon-Welcome to the group of Hostaholics from this area. We have
a good size organization in the WNHS.Would you belive that I raised Persian
Cats before I got cought up in the Hosta bug.We raised and showed smoke
perisnas for many years and in 1976 was 13th best cat on Black Creek
Winjammer-Wes Hyde-Rochester,N.Y.