Re: whiskey barrels

Wow thanks for the info Ken!  The kind I was looking at was smaller,
more the size of a beer keg but wooden, not cut in half.  Nice to know
that the less expensive items work, that was a concern of mine, the
upkeep costs.  I don't think I'd be trying to keep it going over winter,
though I'd probably decide that after I saw how thinks worked in summer.
Lots to think about here, something to keep me busy during the winter.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net