Re: Hosta Viruses

In a message dated 11/18/1998 11:42:33 PM Central Standard Time,
Meum71@aol.com writes:

<< The "cure" would be worse than the
 Culling out vires infected plants is a very small price to pay. But thankfuly
 this is not a big problem.

I hope you are right. But I think you are not. I do know that you are wrong
when you say it is not a big problem.
"Culling out," as you put it, is not a solution.

I do not quite understand what you mean by "the 'cure' would be worse than the
problem." The problem is that the AHS has been spending a lot of our money in
the wrong places.  If that is what you meant, I agree. I shall sign my name.
Will you do so?

Clyde Crockett z5