RE: Hosta Cultivars

I found it in an early edition of our own Hostamagazine. It's belong to my
own Hosta Society in the Netherlands and is written in Dutch. The writer
tells in a small article the main steps. For me is that enough. I was only
wondering what TC is. I had no notice at all (It seems magic). I a few words
they use pieces of petiole or leaf under steriel circumstances growing on
special food, and divided many times. Of course it's much more but I
understand now what TC is.
Henk