Re: seeds

 Clyde makes a good point -I think it's lancifolia - But since I do not have
both plants I realy can't be sure- any one with more experance.  HELP
This is the first time in 20 years it has set seed.

Scape 25" tall and bending over slightly about two/thirds of the way up.
Leaves are shiny medium green and Plants form a nice mounding habit with
overlapping layers.
Length of leaves 18 cm
width of leaves 6 cm
Leaves are slightly asymmetrical with the five veins protruding downward threw
the underside of the leaves. Acute pointed
flower color is light lilac but my memory cannot be more specific.
Stems have sparse red glands at there bases and becoming more sparse as you go
up the petioles.
Plants are very fast multipliers- I have several hundred plants with the
mother clump being almost three feet across. It's a real nice green Hosta for
edging over a railroad tie. Grows well even in pure clay.
The flowering time is late summer, about the same time that H tardiflora does,
infact they might be confused if one did not look at them closely.