Re:Serrated hosta leaves

Joyce,
I remember seeing a small hosta that came from Japan after Olsen, Dieson and
all came back from their trip.  It had serrated edges and at the time I was
fascinated with the thought of a serrated hosta leaf.  I have noticed in
seedlings that often they will have a serrated edge when they germinate, but
then they lose it.  I hope someone with some knowledge of this phenon. will
jump in on this discussion.  I'm glad you brought it up.
Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5

In a message dated 11/28/98 3:11:01 PM Central Standard Time,