Re: seedlings

Mary, I imagine right now you are getting that rain you so badly need, or
at least thats what the Knoxville radar shows.

You stimulate an interesting question. Many months ago there was a
discussion on another list about whether plants should be dry or wet when
going into a freeze (talking about a one or two night freeze here, not
"real" winter).

Anybody has opinion, apochraphy, or real science? Is apochraphy a word? :-)

Gerry