From: James Dixon <ShayDguy@AOL.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: BAP - - Seedlings

In a message dated 11/05/1999 10:07:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lako731@USIT.NET writes:

 Has anyone had experience using BAP on their seedlings? What kind of
increase growth rate
 was experienced? What stage of growth was BAP used? What ratio of BAP
used? >>

According to the lecture at Hybridizers Group meeting last Sunday in Ann
Arbor, the solution of BAP to use on seedlings is 1000ppm.

Should be applied when seedlings are somewhat large--6 or more leaves
be safe.  Spray the vegetation.  BAP will give you more divisioons, not
increase growth.  Shoul probably give a tad more fertilizer, since the
is putting out more energy.

Jim Dixon