Daylily screen savers

Good morning
	If anyone is interested in a different screen saver I added one to Jack
Carpenter's website. There are four there now and they are full screen
very high quality photos, you can see the photos under the various
panorama views. Jack is one of the top daylily hybridizers and his
plants are amazing. Most people actually like the daylily ones better
than the hosta ones, they are very misquided in my opinion.
http://www.lilyfarm.com/
--
Bye
Bob