Re: Hosta College/Future AHS Convention

In a message dated 11/11/1999 10:54:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< Hosta College is centrally located. That is one thing that makes it
 for more people to attend. It is located in an area where the traffic is
 light and the parking is easy. It is difficult to find buildings that would
 serve as well for some many classes as the one we have available there. What
 more can we ask for?
 Mary >>

Let's not forget that we get our hotel rooms at bargain-basement prices
instead of the $125+++++ you would pay in the CITY!!!!

Jim Dixon