Re: Hosta College/Future AHS Convention

Well, I'm afraid the animals would be a problem, my cat goes bonkers with just one
stranger in the house, my puppy would want to play with you all night and once she
wore you out my big dog would eat you.

But our big greenhouse is 56x108' and we could clear the benches and put down cots
(bring your own), I figure we could sleep about 600 semi-comfortably, even more if
you snuggle up. (Think about it)  There's a porta potty out back.  And since I
don't know what on earth I'm gonna do with all these hostas, we could have a plant
sale while you're here!  Come on down!

Chick