Eco Gardens

I have had several request for information about Eco Gardens. In my attempts
to copy and send several at once I have lost some of the addresses so now
must do it this way. That rather takes care of any personal messages so if I
have missed something send your request again.
Address Don Jacobs
        P.O. Box 1227
        Decatur, GA 30031

Phone  404-294-6468