Re: sorts start menu

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:

> Bob ,
> You and I must be thinking alike.
Hi Paula
	Although these instructions were easy enough to follow about the
windows registry I make it a point to keep out of there, a pretty scary
place.
	I haven't started any seed yet, plan on it after the first of the year.
I used to start alot of bedding plants to sell to nurseries and found it
is a long time until spring if you start seed too early.

--
Bye
Bob