Re: Yesterday

oops,
Was I suppose to grind up all those oak leaves????? Oh shoot I left them
whole and on top of my hostas here. If i grind them up can I leave them there
all the time?
There have been a few winters lately that snow has not hit and the severe
cold might kill some of my TC's, seedlings, more sensitive Hostas, and some
late ones I got in the ground. With the lack of rain I am not taking any
chances.
Rebecca Kolls said 6 inches of mulch is protection. 12 inches and the ground
will not freeze under it. So my roses are under 3 or 4 feet. Hostas have a
good covering and fences to keep it in till spring.
Nothing to do here now...with all the nice weather all my outside projects
are done. Except the Christmas lights.....
I have the winter to tend to my seedlings that have started to come up
already, and haunt the internet. Look thru my hosta pictures and the
wonderful Hosta Library and start my new wish list.
It is really great to hear what others are doing as this season comes to a
close.
Thanks to all....

Paula
Blaine,Mn